Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Name: Robert Yellin
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
Robert Yellin has lived in Japan since 1984. His passion and broad knowledge (combined with a 'good eye') in Japanese pottery has led him from collector to columnist-author to gallery owner; his gallery offers some of the finest works available in Japan online at www.japanesepottery.com or at his gallery located near the Silver Pavilion(Ginkakuji) in a magnificent old Sukiya-style home in Kyoto.
- OnmarkProductions Web Design
- Kato Kozo-New Living National Treasure
- Japanese-Inspired Ceramic Art in the UK
- The Power of Myth--Shimura Noriyuki Exhibition Jun...
- Kagami Shukai--Saying Goodbye to a Ki-Seto Master
- Kawakita Handeishi--The Playful Chajin
- Kabtuo Samurai Stoneware Helmets-Echoes of Past Gl...
- The Power of Iga--Fujioka Shuhei's Exhibition
- In Today's Japan Times
- Living National Treasure Tokuda Yasokichi III R.I....
- An Important California Exhibition/Tokyo Too...