Wednesday, October 31, 2007
- Name: Robert Yellin
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
Robert Yellin has lived in Japan since 1984. His passion and broad knowledge (combined with a 'good eye') in Japanese pottery has led him from collector to columnist-author to gallery owner; his gallery offers some of the finest works available in Japan online at www.japanesepottery.com or at his gallery located near the Silver Pavilion(Ginkakuji) in a magnificent old Sukiya-style home in Kyoto.
- OnmarkProductions Web Design
- RakuXV--Chawan Master Extraordinaire--Museum
- The Answers....and a Kouchi Shot
- Nippon Ichi--The Best in Japan
- Misaski Mitsukuni and a Massive Tokkuri!
- Rosanjin--Vending Machine Man
- Paramita Museum Ceramic Art Grand Prize Exhibition...
- Very Cool Matsui Kosei Interactive Color Page
- New Living National Treasures Named...
- Japan Ceramic Society 2006 Award-Winners Exhibitio...
- Good Music-Good Pottery