Friday, September 03, 2010
- Name: Robert Yellin
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
Robert Yellin has lived in Japan since 1984. His passion and broad knowledge (combined with a 'good eye') in Japanese pottery has led him from collector to columnist-author to gallery owner; his gallery offers some of the finest works available in Japan online at www.japanesepottery.com or at his gallery located near the Silver Pavilion(Ginkakuji) in a magnificent old Sukiya-style home in Kyoto.
- OnmarkProductions Web Design
- Kutani's Tokuda Yasokichi The Fourth!
- Shigaraki Takahashi Rakusai THE FIFTH
- The Musee Tomo Prize: Contemporary Ceramics for th...
- Two Important Tokyo Exhibitions
- Akiyama Yo's MOA Museum Okada Mokichi Award
- Kato Kozo-New Living National Treasure
- Japanese-Inspired Ceramic Art in the UK
- The Power of Myth--Shimura Noriyuki Exhibition Jun...
- Kagami Shukai--Saying Goodbye to a Ki-Seto Master
- Kawakita Handeishi--The Playful Chajin