Thursday, May 24, 2007
- Name: Robert Yellin
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
Robert Yellin has lived in Japan since 1984. His passion and broad knowledge (combined with a 'good eye') in Japanese pottery has led him from collector to columnist-author to gallery owner; his gallery offers some of the finest works available in Japan online at www.japanesepottery.com or at his gallery located near the Silver Pavilion(Ginkakuji) in a magnificent old Sukiya-style home in Kyoto.
- OnmarkProductions Web Design
- Seeking Assistance in Cambodia
- One pricey melon to go....
- Fujioka and......
- New Green Tea Season
- One Million Yen Whiskey in a Special Bottle
- Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition 2007
- Japan Art Academy Award for Morino Taimei
- Honami Koetsu Black Raku Chawan--Shigure
- Okabe Mineo Retrospective Photos
- New Japan Ceramic Society Award Winners Announced